You’re no doubt aware of the incredible selection of top quality products available online at Eastbay.com, in fact, they’re the leading world supplier of athletic footwear, apparel, sports equipment, and accessories. Even with such a huge selection, Eastbay makes it easy to find just the item you’re looking for. Here are just a few of the convenient search options available on the site.
1) Item Number – If you’ve got your hands on the print version of Eastbay’s catalog, just enter the product number in the search box and click “go.” What could be simpler?
2) Keyword – Whether you’re looking for a specific item or want to see a range of items, say “football cleats,” just enter your keywords and click “go.” If your search pulls up too many items, you can always filter them after the fact with the tool on the left side of the page.
3) Product Category – This is where it gets really easy when you want to browse. Click on any of the category navigation tabs at the top of the site, and once you’re on the category page you can shop for featured products or use the navigation on the left to narrow your selections.
4) Pick Your Sport – On the category pages, look for the option to “shop by sport” over on the left side navigation. You’ll automatically bring up all of the products in that category associated with that sport. Again, you can narrow the selections further by filtering if this results in too many items.
5) Select By Brand – The brand category at the top of the page lets you see the brand directory and effortlessly locate all of the brands Eastbay carries. There’s also a “shop by brand” option on many of the category pages on the site. Look for it over in our old friend, the left hand navigation area. Choose from all of the top athletic and active wear brands on the planet: Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Asics, Lacoste, Converse – even Levi’s and Timberland!
Remember you’ll get 15% off any order, or a full 20% off an order of $75 or more when you shop with our Eastbay Coupons on the site.